Flat Roof Services for Pembroke Pines, FL
Traditionally used for commercial buildings, flat roof have a number of unique benefits and challenges. Whether you are having your flat roof installed for your new business, or if you need replacement/repair work for your current structure, licensed, certified, and insured expertise is essential. This is the kind of work you definitely want to see completed correctly the first time around.
We can help. Our experience with flat roofs in Pembroke Pines, FL with all shapes, sizes, and types is considerable. We can be there for an installation, just as easily as we can be in your corner for simple repairs, a complete, or even a simple inspection of what you currently have. You need only contact us to set up your first appointment.
The Basics Of Flat Roofs
We can provide you with all your needs for flat roofing. When properly chosen, installed, and protected, flat roofing can last upwards of twenty-five years. It makes sense to know the different options available to you, if you are shopping around for this for the first time.
Here is a quick look at some of the most popular options available to you. Feel free to discuss any ideas with us that aren’t covered here!
- PVC: A modern, extremely popular option, PVC flat roofing gives you a lightweight material that resists a good deal of wear and tear. This includes fire and rain. Not only do you not have to worry about adding problematic additional weight to your structure, but you also get a flat roof option with a promise to last 30+ years with proper care. We can help with that, too!
- BUR: Also known as Built-Up Roofing, this is a type you have no doubt seen many, many times. Made from hot tar and gravel, it is widely considered to be one of the most popular and affordable products on the market. A layer of gravel or smoothed river stones can be added for additional endurance.
- Modified Bitumen: Despite presenting a slightly heightened fire hazard, modified bitumen is a good choice for a number of reasons. Beyond being affordable, it is fairly easy to take care of it on your own. It can also help to cut down on your HVAC costs.
- Rubber Membrane: Also known as an EPDM roof, this material is easy to repair. Lightweight and durable, rubber also tends to be one of your most affordable choices.
- TPO: Excellent for absorbing the heat of the sun, which is naturally important throughout your warmer climates, TPO is another highly affordable choice that is similar in many ways to PVC.
- Metal: This is a good choice for resisting water-based damage, and for also having something you know will endure for a long time to come. They offer a powerhouse conductor of heat, and metal also has the reputation of being able to last for a very long time.
- Coating: Many love this choice because it is the most cost-effective possibility of everything we have discussed here. The energy savings here are substantial, and you also get a material with a considerable degree of protection against molds and mildew.
These are among the most popular options you are likely to encounter. Which flat roofing system is going to be right for you?
We Offer A Complete Array Of Services!
Offering stability, the ability to free up your interior space, and the fact that a flat roof tends to be less expensive than a sloping roof, we are talking about a considerable advantage to your commercial space. We can help you to make the most of what’s out there.
From flat roofing repairs, to restoration and overlay work, there is so much that can be done. Pembroke Pines Roofing Pro’s can help you with any of your flat roof needs! Contact us today to set up an appointment.