Commercial Roofing in Pembroke Pines
Commercial roofing in Pembroke Pines is often designed to cover large scale buildings. In most cases, commercial properties are installed with either low-slope or flat roof. Most clients ask us what is the best design and materials they should use for this kind of a roof.
Honestly, there isn’t one answer to this question. For starters, the building’s size plays a vital role in the kind of roofing you’re after.
Additionally, we have to consider the benefits and functions you want from the type of roof you need to be installed. Moreover, we have to cater to the budget that you’re comfortable working with.
After sharing the above information, most of the customers we end up working with opt for either a flat roof or low pitch roof. These types of roofs are not only affordable but they are also easy to install.
Commercial Roof Maintenance
Pembroke Pines goes through numerous weather patterns all year. Factoring in the wear and tear of the roofing structure, you can see why maintenance is highly recommended. Your roof also needs some TLC to fill out any holes, thus avoiding leaking during the rainy season.
Because most commercial buildings have flat roofs, they mostly require more inspections as well as routine maintenance.
We have witnessed many cases where building owners or managers fail to pay enough attention to their roofs. Doing so causes various problems and, in some instances, premature roof failure if the neglect is left for long.
If you own a commercial property or are a manager in Pembroke Pines, Florida, it pays to schedule one or two annual roof inspection services. A professional will advise you on what roofing repairs you need to do to avoid replacing the entire roof due to underlying issues.
There are different types of materials that you can choose to use when it comes to commercial roofing. Some of the most common include:
- PVC Roofing: PVC is a plastic material revered for its durability and affordability. The material is resistant to most chemicals, thus making it ideal for commercial use. A PVC roof gives you a guarantee of 20+ years and requires little to no maintenance.
- Metal Roofing: Metal has always been a sound choice for roofing. The material is installed in almost all kinds of slopes. Although this type of material is costlier than others, it has its benefits too; it’s easy to clean, lasts longer, and needs minimal care.
- EPDM Roofing: Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) is a synthetic rubber material used mostly for commercial roofing. It comes in three thickness levels. The material is preferred due to its longevity and its easy, quick, and inexpensive repairs.
- TPO Roofing: Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a roofing material that comes highly recommended due to its durability and affordability. TPO roofing material is gaining momentum in the US thanks to its resistance to algae, dirt, debris buildup, and bacteria.
- Flat Roofing: Buildup and modified bitumen roofs are still accessible materials for commercial roofs. They remain in demand thanks to their low costs. Buildup roofs are made with layers of bitumen, roofing felt, tar, and asphalt.
These types of roofs are generally covered with a crushed stone surface. Modified bitumen roof consists of a buildup roof and layers of cap sheets or reinforced polymer.
Pembroke Pines Roofing Pro’s is a name you can entrust with your commercial roofing in Pembroke Pines, Florida. We work with professional and experienced roofers who work with any roofing material you select for your new commercial roof, replacement, or repairs.
Getting a professional installation from the onset determines how long your roof will stay put before replacing it. We treat every commercial client as if they’re the only customer.
Our roofing services continue to expand to meet all your roofing needs. Call us today and schedule a roofing inspection.